Saturday, November 28, 2015

10 Questions To Ask Yourself About Your Major Before Majoring In It




There are many different things to consider when declaring your major. Because this is a important decision that you will make in your life. It's always good to have an open mind about all the things to consider when considering your major. We have came up with 10 Questions that you should think about when you're picking your major.


1. Why Do I Want This Major?


2. What Schools Offer This Major? Where Are These Schools Located?


3. Will there be a Good Amount of Jobs for this Major?


4. What's an everyday like for this Career?


5. How Much Will It Cost?

6. Will I Enjoy What I do?


7. Can I Make a Living with this Career?


8. Am I Good at this Major?


9. Do I Have to go to Graduate School?


10. How Competitive is the Job Force?



Not only answering all of these questions will help you with your decision process, but also speaking with someone that has already graduated, or your counselor would be a very helpful thing for you to do as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment